If you want to focus on only OJT trainer skills, this is the workshop for you. We’ve pulled the key training content from our Expert OJT® Workshop. Designed for anyone – trainers and non-trainers who need to train others.
You will learn:
- The 5 key steps to doing an OJT session.
- How to use job aids as training and assessment tools.
- How to break a procedure into trainable chunks.
- Guidelines for demonstrating a procedure.
- How to protect your training investment after the training.
- Techniques for assessing trainee skills.
- How to track each trainee’s training progress.
- Train it right the first time, every time and sustain the training.
- OJT Trainer Participant Manual
- Analyze Training Needs workbook
- Quick Reference Guide
- One-day workshop
Ways you can attend an OJT Trainer Workshop:
- Schedule an onsite workshop.
Who Should Attend
Team Leaders – Facilitators – Quality Assurance Managers – Supervisors – Classroom – Trainers -Technical Trainers – Shop Instructors – Training Coordinators – Line Workers – Job Aid Writers – Coaches – Employees who train others – Apprenticeship Program Instructors
Call 1-888-963-9333 x2 for your custom quote.