If you want to focus only on writing job aids, this workshop is for you. In only one day, you will learn our simple and extremely effective job aid format and job aid writing techniques that will have you creating job aids quickly and easily. You will be writing real job aids for your workplace by the end of the day. We guarantee it!
In just one day, you will learn:
- How to decide when and when not to use a job aid for a task.
- How to make your job aids visual.
- The difference between one point lessons and job aids.
- Job aid formats for any type of task.
- How to handle pictures, complicated steps and complex decisions.
- How to add training notes to make a job aid a teaching tool.
- Build a list of key standards for evaluating your job aids.
- How to write a job aid for any type of procedure.
- How to test and edit a job aid.
- Key techniques for packaging and placing each job aid for maximum effectiveness.
- How to integrate JSA, QA, GMP, ISO and other information into each job aid.
- How to use a job aid as a skill check.
- Job Aid Writer™ Participant Manual
- Analyze Training Needs workbook
- Practice for writing job aids
- Job Aid Worksheet
- Quick Reference Guide
Ways you can attend a Job Aid Writer™ Workshop:
- Schedule a virtual workshop.
- Schedule an onsite workshop.
Who should attend
People who need to communicate their expertise to others: Team Leaders – Facilitators – Quality Assurance Managers – Supervisors – Classroom – Trainers – Technical Trainers – Shop Instructors – Training Coordinators – Line Workers – Job Aid Writers – Coaches – Employees who train others – Apprenticeship Program Instructors
Contact us for your custom quote. 1-888-963-9333 x2