1. Attend an Expert OJT® Workshop as a student.
2. Meet with an Expert OJT® Certification Coach for a 1/2-day Certification Session
- Review Leaders’ Guide
- Practice key instructor skills
- Review workshop modules
- Review materials produced during the workshop
- Review certification standards
- Plan your Expert OJT® workshop
3. Order student materials
- To stay current and receive updates, an instructor must order at least 12 student manuals per year.
- Certified instructors get a significant discount on materials compared to direct purchase.
4. Conduct an Expert OJT® Workshop
- Conduct an Expert OJT® workshop within 3 months of the Expert OJT® Workshop and Certification Session.
5. Send evaluation forms to your coach
- Send the evaluation forms from your workshop to the Expert OJT® Certification Coach for review and feedback.
What You Will Receive
Expert OJT® Leaders Guide
- A checklist for setting up the workshop.
- Step by step instructions on how to conduct the workshop.
- Tips for review each module.
Expert OJT® Leaders Guide Companion Flash Drive
- PowerPoint® slideshow for each workshop: The Expert OJT® Workshop, the Expert OJT® Trainer Workshop and the Job Aid Writer™ Workshop.
- PDF files for printing name tents, certificates, workshop materials, etc.
Expert OJT® Tools
- A single user’s license for the Job Aid Writer™ template and the M.A.P. template tool.
- A self-guided tutorial that covers the basic concepts, things to look for when signing off, and additional practice specifically designed for Expert OJT® Instructors.
Questions? Call 1-888-963-9333 x2.