Is your job aid ready to field?
Here is a quick and easy way to check whether a job aid is ready to field. We call it the “3 RIGHT RULE.”
Does the job aid have:
1. The RIGHT Information?
- Is it S.M.A.R.T.? (Does it tell when to Start, the Materials, how to perform the Actions, the Result, and the Task standards.
- Does it contain verified best practice?
2. The RIGHT Format?
- Is the job aid easy to navigate?
- Is the layout simple and “clean”?
3. The RIGHT Performance?
- Can people use the job aid to successfully perform a task?
Do you have questions about job aids or ojt? Contact us and we will answer your question in one of our future posts.